Re: RC: Re: Re: Darwin's Theory

Duncan Fletcher wrote:

> Reproduction can occur between some species. Lions and tigers (and probably most members of the cat family), Zebras and horses, cayotes, wolves, and dogs, cattle and bison, and I am sure a large number of others.  A number of links have been discovered, but not every link that shows the complete chain - but that is not suprising since in many cases only a single example of a species has been found.

These species are similar in "kind" i.e. equine, bovine, canine, and
feline. These would of course be compatible for reproduction due to
their likeness. It's been some time since I took zoology, but this is
totally logical. I doubt this happens in nature without man screwing
around with the circumstance.  What you don't see happen in nature is
reproduction between "out of kind" species such as a cat and a dog, or a
cayote and a lynx.

Jerry & Susan Milam