OT-New Wintec Isabel Werth dressage saddle for sale

Brand new (still in wrap--took it in trade for a website I am doing for a
tack shop) Isabelle Werth dressage saddle. This saddle is NOT the Wintec Pro
or 2000 line, it is the new, higher end, Isabel Werth saddle.  I believe the
model was just introduced this January (as stated in Wintec's dealer
catalog).
black
wide tree
17 1/2"
$550 plus shipping from Washington, DC
MSRP in the Wintec catalog $695
seen on tack shop sites for $625

For photos or more information please email me.
khansen@fabgear.com
k-hansen@erols.com
Thanks!