Big Horses

Mike Everett qbmike@hotmail.com
Bette, You need to get rid of those big horses. Just talked to a sheik and told me they were not good endurance horses. Sell them to me real cheap ok? By now you know I am just teasing! I am starting a 6 yr old  Anglo/Arab that is a true 16 hand gelding and last spring started an 8 year old Arab/Trakehner. Neither is as agile in the hills as my 15.2 hand Arab. Heart recoveries are close to the same. I hope these big horses do well and will keep you informed. I bought a 16.2 Trakehner mare that I am breeding to Halynov's son Ben. Mike