Re: RC: weight and horse size

Hi Tom
Someone emailed me during the "big horse" discussions saying that the
majority of the horses running at Abu Dhabi were tall, 15.2'ish. Since
you were there, would you say this was true? That might be one indicator
to prove your point (and actually mine) about all other things being
equal, the larger horse has an advantage (or does that only apply when
the rider is a heavyweight?), or did I misunderstand you?
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!