Re: RC: helmets

In a message dated 02/09/2000 10:48:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
teddy@runningbear.com writes:

<< Lousiest excuse I ever heard!!!!  What if I broke my leg in a fall?  The
 helmet sure does not protect that and I still would have to be rescued.  So
 lay off that argument. >>

Well, it's safe to say that it is easier to fix your leg than your head.  And
if it gets really bad, you can lose a leg....but you might look a little odd
if you were headless.  The rules must say something about people having to
have heads if they are going to do endurance riding.
-Renee