Re: RC: Heartrates up to 220]

At 06:48 PM 2/9/00 -0500, Tivers@aol.com wrote:
>As long as there is a minimum weight requirement, the more massive horse is
>going to have the advantage--assuming equal fitness for competition.

Wouldn't this vary according to the type of course you are riding?

Not that I'm going to argue since my horse with the greatest mass is the
one I would pick as being the most athletic on a more technical trail, but
not the one I would pick for being the fastest on the flats.

Do the larger horses I see that are taking longer to recover taking longer
because they are larger or because they are carrying more weight?  (oh
geez, that's a dumb question, isn't it?)  duh.  <bg>

Karen