Jerry's surgery

Hey everyone,
Well, we went to the surgeon in Indy yesterday, Jerry will have surgery
tomorrow(Thursday) at 4 pm eastern time. I want to thank all of our friends
(Lynne,
Carlos, Daniel and Scott Crespo.
Truman and Kathy Prevatt, Ron and Lori Lupi, Steph, Susan, if I missed anyone
sorry! Echo, Thank you for staying with Jerry and taking care of him and
Irene.
You were doing the 100 also, and you gave up your ride to help him. THANK
YOU!!
THANK YOU ALL..........
I also want to thank Susan's husband Brian who drove Jerry, Irene and
the rig home, we really appreciate it.
We have friends going down to Florida this week ,they will pick up the vehicle
that Brian drove back down. Thank you, Cindi and Jim Coffroth.
I will keep you posted on Jerry, he did not break it in just 3 places, he
broke it
in 5 places, plus there is fragments of bone floating  around it.
We have great friends and family. Thank you all...Diane and Jerry Fruth