Re: RC: Re: Darwin's Theory

Oh Gawd . . . I knew the Darwin thread would bring out the Flat Earth gang
sooner or later . . .

<< We can't observe any transitional forms between species, nor have we we
 ever found a missing link between any species. There is no reproduction
 possible between species. It can't happen.

 Evolution by Darwin's theory is like having tornado go through a New
 York City garbage heap and end up with a Boeing 747 after it's blown
 thru...just adding millions of years and blind chance to get the
 conclusion. In Darwin's world a frog becomes a prince in a few million
 years.

 I choose to believe The Sovereign God created EVERYTHING from absolutely
 nothing in 6 days as He said He did. He allows us to enjoy and care for
 one of His most awesome creations in our sport of endurance. Our horses
 glorify their creator by  their beauty, strength, courage, and their
 willingness to partner with us. We should glorify God by praising Him
 for all He has done and is doing! The creation declares His glory....it
 screams it >>

Trish (who wishes the religious types would stop misrepresenting Darwin's
theory . . ) & pretty David (who, being a horse, could give a rip . . .)
in Michigan, which was created by glaciers, or God, take your pick.