re: helmets

Hi All -

I must say, I'm incredably amazed by the number of people who "hate" their helmets. I love mine. Both of them fit very comfortably, although I do like the Trox a bit more. Nice and light, well-ventilated and I even look good in it (Bobby has never turned tail and ran when I've gone out to get him, and he is not embarrased to be seen with me by his neighborhood horsie friends). I wear a helmet because it's safe, comfortable, keeps me cool, politically correct (just checkin'), a fashion statement, required where I board, cheap (and excellant) insurance, and basically the right thing to do. I also wear gloves when I ride and do chores (for being a machinist AND horse owner, I have nice hands, and like my expensive brain, I want to keep them in good shape).

Thought I'd Jump In,
Cheryl in WNY
Horse Kids Kit, Bobby & Dani