Competing with Diabetes

Cathy Adair cadair4407@aol.com
Hi everyone...
I need some info from anyone who is competing with type 2 diabetes:
How do you manage your diet before, during and after?
How do you manage the medications during a ride?
And most importantly - what changes have you noticed in your attitude towards winners/finishers/LDs/100s/50s?

ok, that last was tongue in cheek... but I couldn't resist)... TIA,
Cathy Adair
Loveland, CO