H E L M E T S

Patrick Helly patrick.helly@edwards.boc.com
Thought I'd add my two bits here,
As a novice in the endurance arena, I learn as I experience. I thank all the friends I have met in this sport, and my fiance' Heidi for showing me the only way to ride is with a helmet.

I, like others have been extemely lucky during my landings(without helmet, with and without the horse on top of me), and only hope I can influence some riders who like the wind in their hair.