HELMETS!!!!

Ya'll just had to make me post didn't yah!! I go out of town for one day!
ONE DAY! I come back and lo and behold there are tons on here about helmets!
question #1 How many folks do you know that have survived a riding acccident
that said I wish I was wearing a helmet?
question #2 How many folks have had accidents that can't or won't ride
anymore because they weren't riding a helmet.
Question #3 What will it take to get a person to ride a helmet? A video? A
fall? perhaps seeing a quadreplegic(sp)who wasn't wearing one? or seeing one
who was? how about loss of a loved one? gee or how about the actual force
given when a horse falls upon your head? How about letting someone take a
large Heavy Branch and hitting your head as you go riding by? How about the
fear of flipping? How about I glue one on your head? There are no laws
saying you have to wear one. But I bet you would cringe each time you see a
small child riding a bike or
ATV without one. Think here they weigh about the same, the trails are the
same what is the difference? the only difference I see is that they are a
bit lower to the ground and have a bit more control? Am I wrong here?
Besides with all the colors and vents avialable there should be no excuse
other than mine I was too darn lazy to put it on.
the bad hair excuse. try a hat or a pony tail! bad hair day my eye! Horses
don't give a rats (_1_) how you look! just give me my FOOOOD!
Carla (Claudia I need you to come and hose me!!!!)
Ansata (mom I dig the lid!)
Haley (dads got one to match too!)
Rob (honey Do I got this thing on right?)