Re: RC: Helmets

Applause from another rider who REFUSES to wear helmets!!!!  I have had MANY falls and I am NOT perfect, but like you, I weigh
the risks and choose the best one for me.  I am PRO-CHOICE!!!! (That includes seatbelts, too)

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill