Re: RC: helmets

At 8:48 PM -0500 2/6/00, TddWil@aol.com wrote:
>   The Lexington Lidlocker helmets have velcro-on visors, but they are puny
>little visors. I don't think these helmets are hot either, but after using a
>velvet hunt cap, I guess anything is an improvement.
>
>                                                 Shelly in Delaware

I bought a couple of smoke-colored translucent visors that velcro on,
and are bigger than the one that came with the Lexington Lidlocker.
One to use and one for a spare.  From Teddy, Running Bear Farms.  It
helps me make sure I duck far enough under those branches, since I
can glance up though the visor to see how low for the next one.

Inexpensive, and I'm very satisfied.  They come in blue and green too, I think.

Lynne

Ontario, California    http://www.lynnesite.com
Norco Riverdance Ride (PS) 9/2/00
& Rem-member Me, Celesteele