Re: RC: Re: helmets

> for feedback on this. What have I done to you to deserve so harsh a
> reply. Don't you guys see that by replying so cruelly to posts more and
> more people will be afraid to ask questions? Now if you tell me that I'm
> being oversensitive and that being called a "40 year old mom drooling at
> the nursing home" was in fact a complement, call me off-the-wall. Just

You are WAY too over-sensitive to be let loose on the Internet! LOL
Toughen up.

And I'm pretty sure you misunderstood Angie -- she meant you'd be drooling
in a nursing home after you busted your noggin and became a vegetable cuz
you had a horse accident while not wearing a helmet.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region