Re: RC: Reno forever?

Want good predictable weather in Dec through March. Try Orlando. Heck
the people here really complain when the high is not 70 every day. So
how is 70 and sunny. For family activities, try Disney World, or Sea
World, or Universal, or, or......

Might take in a day of racing at Tampa Bay downs, about an hour away. Or
there could be a tour of the vet school aranged. There are two very good
endurance vets on the staff there. Or you might bring your horse and do
a ride. Of course you could go to one of the many Grand Prix shows on
the winter circuit.

As far as convention facilities, Orlando is becoming the convention
capital of the US.

Good idea, Linda.

Truman

--