Re: RC: helmets

There is a video out about 10 minutes long called "Every Ride, Every Time" I
think.  I can find out.  It has some heartbreaking moments and some very
compelling reasons to always wear a helmet.  I do, even though I hate them.
I also have two helmets with the insides broken in two.  Troxel replaced them
both for free.  Then of course, there was the time that I ran over my helmet
with the horse trailer.  But that is another story....mb