IAHA

There are a couple IAHA sanctioned internet based clubs now.  No physical
location, internet only.  I looked into them (I am a lapsed IAHA member)
but they are show based.  I am wondering if it would be worth setting up
anything for endurance or distance (endurance + CTR) people.  Or seeing if
one of the two existing clubs would be interested in expanding their
mission statements.  Are there many people out there who are members of
IAHA or would like to be?

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html