I'm new at this!!

Joanna Buppert calvinsky@msn.com
I am old to the equine scene but new to endurance and I'm trying really hard to learn all the ins and outs.  I have started a training program with my horse SAM, and things are going well.  I would love to hear any advice anyone might have for me as to training/feeding suggestions, and even any old stories you may have from your beginnings!  I hope to attempt a novice limited distance ride in the summer-any suggestions-feel free to fill me up with advice!

Thanks for all the support I've received so far!!

Joanna Buppert & SAM