Osceola Volunteers/ Dry Year!

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
We are looking for volunteers at The Osceola where we find
ourselves in another drought condition situations.  We
especially need someone to haul trail water.

Since we do this for fun it is especially important for those
not riding this time to pitch in and help.  I know of at least
one FL ride not happening because it was not fun.

The Osceola National Forest is at I-l0 and I-75 just a few
miles from Lake City FL.  January l3, Sat is the big day.
Thanks,

Jean Wonser, sec'y.