Re: RC: GPS Receivers and Software

Forgot to mention that Topographic Maps for just about anywhere are
available online at TopoZone.com.....for free.  Printable and
Emailable.  For example, I live in a valley called "Hells Hollow" in
Fannin County, GA., which is the Epworth Quadrangle.  My location is:

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?lat=34.94111&lon=-84.47528

Kinda fun...try it. If you know where a ride is, you can look over the
terrain ahead of time.

Jim Holland an Sun of Dimanche