leg/bone measurements for endurance prospects

Richard McNelis rmcnelis@hcsmail.com
I have been reading the RideCamp daily for two years now, and have a few questions: I recall reading about certain minimum bone measurements, e.g., hock, fetlock, cannon, etc. when evaluating a horse as an endurance prospect.  Haven't these measurements been discussed on RideCamp?  What were the measurements?  What consensus -- assuming consensus is possible -- came out of the discussion?
Before posting this guest message, I looked at Archives, but those of course are organized by date (not terrifically helpful in this kind of query) and my text search did not advance the inquiry much.  I guess I was not asking the right question, or asking it the right way.  Suggestions?
Richard McNelis, Tallahassee FL