Best english saddle bag???

I recently got my first english saddle (a Synergist -
love it!), and now I need to accessorize! I can't
decide between the Sportpack English Saddle Bags and
the English Sportpack, both from Sportack. Can anyone
tell me how "bounce free" the english saddle bags are,
since they actually hang down on the horse's side
instead of being held above the horse by the cantle
like the english sportpack is. I don't want to carry
water in back, so that's not an issue...Thanks, Kristi

=====
He's not just a horse,
he's a little bit of
heaven on earth.