Wrapping messages

Ridecamp was the first sight my messages didn't automatically wrap.  I have an iMac, for me using control-enter wraps my postings to ridecamp.  Give that a shot.

I must also say, I've so enjoyed everyone's holiday messages.  And your weather reports make me really appreciate CA.

And whoever put out that horse cookie recipe - many thanks from many critters, a new tradition has been born.  (though I may end up making them year round)  My 4 horses, 1 donkey, 13 goats and 3 dogs all loved them.  As did our neighbors on all sides which includes horses, goats, sheep, cows, dogs, and a goose.  I ended up making 3 triple batches.  I innovated a bit and substituted half the carrots for apples.  The house smelled delicious from the baking as I filled a large basket with cookies.  I had to stop Christmas guests from taking them, explaining they were critter cookies, but some were sampled anyway and the comments were, pretty good, could be sweeter.  Got no complaints from the critters though.

May all you ridecampers have a healthy, prosperous new year, here's to many rides for us all.

Kathie
CA