Idaho endurance photo Calendar

My husband Steve has been photographing endurance rides in Idaho for the past two years while I ride. This year we put together a collection of his photos for a 2001 calendar.  Anyone with friends or relatives in Idaho who might enjoy this calendar can check out the web page. The photos didn't scan too well on the web page, but you should be able to get an idea.      http://www.webpak.net/~clb.
Steve is now expanding and will be photographing the Warner Springs, Ca. and Old Pueblo Az.  rides in 2001 as well as many northwest rides.  Cindy