french snaffle source?

I'm looking for a 4 7/8 French link snaffle with a small (short in height
and length) center section, either an O-ring or a D-ring.   I'd be happy to
pay a reasonable price for a used one, or would appreciate weblinks to
distributors.

Thanks.

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/

"Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from
doing something worthwhile." Sir Wilfred Grenfell (1865--1940)