winter upkeep question and Merry Christmas

Okay you fascinating people out there in snowy America. What do you do with the manure when it is twenty below?  Does it freeze into lethal rock hard hockey pucks and roll all over the ice?  Of course it wouldn't smell, but I wonder....
A merry Christmas to all of ride camp, and for your gift, I have toiled over an exhausting endurance related rendition of the Twelve days of Christmas which you may now sing, even on rides.

                        The Twelve Days of Endurance Christmas
                                          (abbreviated)
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
a Stubben with an extra wide tree.
On the Second day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Two goose neck trailers, ...etc
On the Third day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Three  French   Snaffles, and etc.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
Four  easy boots..and etc
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
   Five Grey Geldings
4,3,2,1, etc
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
Six  bags of beet pulp...
then;
Seven saddle pads,
eight crew members cheering,
Nine diesel duellys,
Ten haybags brimming,
Eleven Shieks a calling,
Twelve traildogs leaping

Happy Holidays, Beth, Solstice and Passion!