horse cooler sheets

Hi -

I have finally started interval training my wooly horses, and they are
working up a good body sweat.  I walk the end of the ride, but I'm concerned
that they are still damp when I turn them out.  I am usually done by 3:00,
it's not too dark and cold until 5.  I checked the sweatiest guy tonight and
he's still a bit damp.  Do the polar fleece cooler sheets work well to dry
them out faster?  I don't want to clip if possible as winter still has not
hit us yet.  Any other good drying strategies for winter conditioning??

Thanks -

Michelle
(Colorado)