Truman-Natural Balance,still

Ray O. rno2m@virginia.edu
  Truman-are you still using the NB shoes,still of the opinion that these are the way to go? Not being able to use aluminum,I am following their/your protocol for the St.Croix eventers,with very good results;now I see that the steel fronts are available,and the steel rear are coming out soon.The St.Croix/NBS guideline have been excellent,but of course we always look for more improvement....