Going away...Byeeeee!

Cheers, guys, I'm off down to the Coast for a week, and will be back at my desk again on 2 January 2001, so I'll catch up on emails then.

If you simply can't do without my edifying company, you can reach me at realtors@netactive.co.za but please mark the email "for Tracey" as it's my Mom's machine!

Have a super Christmas, wonderful New Year and I'll speak to you soon.

Tracey

PS : This means that the Film Group will only be up and running in the new year, but by all means subscribe in the meantime!