Was Marawi horses, now Boerperds.

Celeste wrote:

>Thats a Mawari horse not a Malawi horse, Malawi is and african country :-).
>They are higly prized in India also very strict export rules hence not very
>well known outside of their country.

Thanks for clarifying, Celeste.  I was having some really funny images of
people trekking around on Basuto-pony lookalikes!

Which brings me to another point.  Out here, we have an incredibly versatile
breed of horse called the Boerperd.  I don't know how successful they are at
endurance, but I'd imagine that they would be quite good at it (Celeste???).
They're incredibly good children's jumping ponies, are starting to do well
in dressage and are really good, easy keepers.

Tracey