Glucose levels

I have been having the Pride project done thru out the year.  Doing LD only
middle of the pack.  But have done 23 rides this year.  In the beginning his
glucose levels were very low at the end of ride.  then 1/2 way thru they
began to rise.  Now the last results are 1 1/2 times the normal level at the
end of the ride. He is 13  confirmed but controlled Hypothroid  does not eat
well the day before due to travel and does not eat the day of ride.  Gets
Good quality grass hay  3 way grain hay 4 lbs of alfala a day  2 lbs each of
Omolene 100  Sr Equine Stategy   1 tsp thyro L   Finished 3rd in the nation
but I can't find any info on the glucose levels in any of my books.  Thanks
Donna and BOB