FEI

Lisa Jordan pslj5@home.com
Original post stated:

>There's a good reason why we, as Americans, perform so poorly overseas.
>Put a human being on a plane, fly him 6 to 9 time zones away, put him on the
>ground and it will take an incredible amount of time to acclimate to where
>you are.

2000 France              Two horse/riders completed
1998 UAE                   Individual Gold and Team Silver
1996 USA                   Individual and Team Gold
1994 Netherlands    Individual and Team Gold

After looking at the last four world championship rides I came to the conclusion that the USA puts out extremely competitive teams regardless of the ride location.  Indeed, France stands out as an event in which we sent an excellent team and walked away with a little more knowledge of how to hold our heads high in the face of much diversity. A most important lesson for all of us humans. Every cloud....... !

Lisa Jordan