FEI

Wendy Merendini tjwsmere@ridgecrest.ca.us
Thank you Tammy for you kind words!  I am very proud of my
Flikka.  About learning about International stuff first off join
 AERC International and if you go to the Convention make time to
 attend the International meetings.  Also, I would be more than
happy to sit down with you and any others interested and answer
 questions and explain anything that may be confusing.

Best,
Wendy