Saddle for High-withered Horse

I'm in need of input from all of you knowledgeable folks on Ridecamp!  I
recently bought new horse, who has very high withers.  I find myself needing
to begin the Great Saddle Search, since my Sport Saddle doesn't have enough
clearance in the gullet.  I'm still in mourning over this, since I'm probably
going to have to sell the Sport Saddle to afford something to fit the new guy
(and I love this saddle!).  But he's definitely not happy in the Sport
Saddle, so no choice.

Anyhow - does anyone have suggestions regarding which saddles might be worth
looking into for a high-withered horse?  I prefer more of a western-style
saddle (as opposed to English).  What about Specialized Saddles - do any of
you have experience/opinions/etc. about them?

Any input, ideas, etc. would be greatly appreciated.  Private replies are
welcome, to avoid cluttering the list.

Thanks in advance,
Dawn in Texas