Re: RC: Pine tar removal

You might try some of the hand cleaners recommended for mechanics.  I get a
lot of pine sap on me at work, and use these cleaners.  One brand that works
very well is called Goop (seriously!).  It's kind of an oily-feeling base,
and it sort of melts the sap away.  You can wash it off with just water.
I've used it on my hands, face, etc., and it's very gentle.  I've also used
it to get sap out of our horses' manes and off their necks, and it's worked
nicely.

Dawn in Texas