Upgrading the TX Frigid Digit Ride

George McGraw george.mcgraw@transcore.com
I have been asked by a number of riders to upgrade my 75 mile ride distance
to a 100  ride in order to help those trying to achieving qualifications for
Pan Am nominations. I have decided to accommodate them and have approval
from our sanctioning Director for the change.

So if you need a 100 mile ride early in the year we would love to have you
at the Frigid Digit in 2001. The ride will be Saturday February 3 at the LBJ
National Grasslands just north of Decatur, TX.  Ride entry forms will be
going out later this week, if you want one please email me.

For those of you who have not ridden at the Grasslands --  we have 50 miles
of permanently marked trial.  In order to get a 100 in with the short days
the first loop will be on hard packed dirt/gravel roads within the
Grasslands,  then you be on the trails for the remaining loops.  We have a
great team of volunteers, four Vets, cool t-shirts and  will have chili/hot
dogs Saturday night. Hope to see you there.

George McGraw
Office         972 733-6402
Office Fax     972 733-6648
Mobile         972 342-1420