Ride Manager Checklist

OK everyone, now that I've bounced things around I think we're on track.  Thanks to Lif there are copies of the checklist in the files section for both these egroups lists.  Any ideas for further additions welcome.  For those of you on RC, Steph has a copy so she will be taking care of getting it wherever she plans to put it.  thanks Lif and Steph!
My next project is to make a sort of "countdown" list for RM, things to do leading up to the ride.  But that has to wait a few days and this time I'll wait until I really have it ready before I open my big mouth!
Mickie

PS, I got an error message the first time I tried to send this so if it duplicates please excuse me.  My computer is hiccuping tonight!