From: tracey ritter [mailto:traceyr@intfac.com]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 11:29 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Supracor Endurance Saddle Pads

Hello, Ridecampers -

I was hoping that someone out there could give me some advice regarding
Supracor endurance saddle pads. I checked out their website, and saw a "Cool
Grip" model that appeared to be a honeycomb type of material, and another
version that had a wool underside for "wicking". I was under the impression
that the "cool grip" offered similar ventilation capabilities, so I am
unsure as to which would offer the best overall properties on a long
endurance ride. The price difference between the two is a mere $10.00, so
it's just a matter of choosing the best one for the job.

I have a Peruvian Paso gelding that I am currently starting to condition for
the upcoming spring distance rides, and I had heard some good things about
this particular product. If anyone has any advice they could share regarding
Supracor products, I'd greatly appreciate it, especially as Christmas is
a'comin'!

Thanks in advance,

Tracey Ritter
Portland, OR