Supracor Endurance Saddle Pads

Hello, Ridecampers -

I was hoping that someone out there could give me some advice regarding Supracor endurance saddle pads. I checked out their website, and saw a "Cool Grip" model that appeared to be a honeycomb type of material, and another version that had a wool underside for "wicking". I was under the impression that the "cool grip" offered similar ventilation capabilities, so I am unsure as to which would offer the best overall properties on a long endurance ride. The price difference between the two is a mere $10.00, so it's just a matter of choosing the best one for the job.

I have a Peruvian Paso gelding that I am currently starting to condition for the upcoming spring distance rides, and I had heard some good things about this particular product. If anyone has any advice they could share regarding Supracor products, I'd greatly appreciate it, especially as Christmas is a'comin'!

Thanks in advance,

Tracey Ritter
Portland, OR

traceyritter@excite.com