Re: RC: drop those stirrups!

I try to ride bareback at least once a week, usually
in the arena.I have found that riding bareback not
only helps me with my balance, my horse responds much
better, and with a better attitude bareback. My saddle
fits him, but lets face it, it's an endurance saddle,
not a dressage saddle. I've often thought about taking
lessons from a dressage trainer but I'm afraid of what
they would say if I insisted on doing it bareback!!
Does anybody  out there do that?
Jennifer