re jr. age group and disounts

Teresa Van Hove vanhove@ucar.edu

Re the question about jr rates- It is totally managers discretion
if they offer any jr discounts in the first place and if they do
whether that is restricted to jr division.  At our Long X ride in
ND we give jr discounts up to age 18 no matter what division is
ridden.  AERC offers no jr membership discount, though if a jr is
fortunate enough to have AERC member parent they can get the $10.00
family rate (same as a spouse gets.)  There is also no AERC jr
break for the $10 non-member/day-member fee.

Teresa