Re: RC: Junior Rider Age

    You would have to check with the Ride Manager on each ride.  Most rides
will charge a normal fee.  Since the Jr. Rider has now up their status to a
normal weight division, then I would say that most Rides will require a
normal Senior fee.
    If your talking about the Membership fee.  Then it is the same until the
Jr. Rider becomes 18 or over, even though he/she still lives at home.  Then
after this, they have to pay a separate fee of 1 membership.  In other words,
Like us, We apply for a family membership with my husband & I and now since
my son is over the age of 18, I have to pay another $65.00 for him.  Not the
normal $10.00 for each additional member which we used to do for him when he
was younger.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269