Re: Horse in the house book - hated it

> The woman made that horse so full of separation
> anxiety, it was pitiful. She obviously had some
> personal issues, because she was trying to create a
> being that literally couldn't live without her
> presence, and she decided to subject a horse to her
> weird needs. I felt really bad for the horse - she was
> never allowed to be a horse.

During last night's interview, she was burbling on about how horses were
*so* wonderful, because they were just like having children <pause to notice
no human children in picture> except that horses will live for 40 or 50
years (she might be in for a surprise if she keeps feeding the horse
spaghetti) and will never, NEVER leave you and go away.

Sounds to me like the lady had some "issues" she kinda needs to deal with,
to put it kindly.  Preferably with the help of some some heavy-duty
pharmaceuticals and maybe a nice long stay at the Laughing Factory.
Honestly, she makes Martha Stewart look normal.

susan g