Horse in the house book - hated it

>"Who ever heard of a horse in the house". It was a
>wonderful book to read and very interesting.  The
>lady who wrote this book is so dedicated to her horse

Sorry, nothing personal, but I've gotta disagree with
you on this book. I couldn't finish it, it was so bad.
The woman made that horse so full of separation
anxiety, it was pitiful. She obviously had some
personal issues, because she was trying to create a
being that literally couldn't live without her
presence, and she decided to subject a horse to her
weird needs. I felt really bad for the horse - she was
never allowed to be a horse.

Kristi

=====
He's not just a horse,