Re: RC: Junior Rider Age

 Hi Dylan,
    I am a junior rider,(15) and my birthday is on March 1st. I have called
AERC to clarify what exactly are my options for this 2001 ride season. The
AERC told me because I am not 16 as of Dec 1(the new ride season for 2001)
that I will have to enter and complete the ride season as a junior, although
I can enter as an unsponsered junior since I have more than 500 miles.  So if
you have more than 500 you can call AERC and get a letter saying you can ride
unsponsered I believe you have to have Parent/Guardian sign also.. If you
have any more questions, you can e-mail me and I'll give you more information
about what I know or simply call AERC and talk to the Junior department.
            Kori Byrd & Nantyka's April