horse living in the house

Hello
I received a present for my birthday earlier this year.  It is a book called
"Who ever heard of a horse in the house".  It is about this couple you are
talking about.  It was a wonderful book to read and very interesting.  The
lady who wrote this book is so dedicated to her horse--she quit her job and
just about never left the house because the horse would get so upset.  It's
amazing!!  The author is Jacqueline Tresl.This book is hard to find. You can
probably get the book thru this  web site www.jntownsendpublishing.com.  I
highly recommend this book, if you love horses you will love this book.

Debra