Laurie Ledbetter update

Jonni jonnij@earthlink.net
Well everyone, Laurie is home! She got to leave the hospitle this weekend. the accident she suffered off the ATV was in October. She is doing very well, walking with a cane, and getting stronger and stronger. I'm sure she would love to hear from some of you. We are anxous to get her on a horse, to stimulate some of those muscles and such that are still slow at getting healed. If you need her address, or phone number, you can drop and e-mail to Vickie Greene. (I don't have the info here, and would prefer to not post on the list) She is home at the house on Sunland Blvd. Its been a long road already, and she has a lot of work ahead of her to finish healing, but has come such a long way since the accident. Vickies e-mail is:

vgreene@earthlink.net

Thanks, Jonni
PS, we are looking at getting Laurie a computer, and will let you know when she is "on-line"