Re: RC: ROC?

In a message dated 02/05/2000 3:02:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bass@bigsky.net writes:

<< I realize all that happened -- I was just wondering if someone could revive
 an event that is very similar. . .

I really don't know.  Susan had a pretty exciting thing going there.  She had
generous sponsors that helped make it a big affair.  I would take an enormous
amount of work to duplicate.  And, let's face it, she was not doing it for
fun only.  It was pretty much a full-time business for her.

Barbara