Re: RC: Reno forever?

BMcCrary27@AOL.COM writes:

<< This is an interesting observation, especially the last sentence.  Has the
 convention lost its focus on "other issues"?  From my observations, last
 year's convention had great speakers, panels, and a fabulous trade show.
 What, other than a different location, are most members asking for? >>

I think the maintenance of a rotation and having a time slot where the
general meeting is front and center are the two biggest issues, Barbara.
That, and learning from the past two Eastern conventions to not make a few
minor mistakes that did cost us a bit.

Heidi